miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

Simple things to reduce the world pollution

I don’t think very much in what I can recycle or what I can do to contribute to care the planet, but suppose I do some things it might be useful.

Since I was a child my parents teach me to not throw the rubbish to the floor, is for that I always try to find a garbage can when I have some trash and keep it in my pockets meanwhile. Other thing I do a lot is ride my bike to go any site, whit this I contribute to reduce the pollution in the air.

The fact of be vegetarian in some sense also helps to environment, because the big breeding centres or the slaughterhouses spend a lot of energy and consume a big quantity of resourses to keeping work. And obviously reduce the consumption of meat means reduce the murder and unnecessary breeding of animals.

Other thing I do in my daily life to reduce the consumption of energy and resources is try to turn off the lights or equipment when I don’t use. Also I try to take short showers to spend the less water possibly.

Maybe this things not be so great or not make a big difference in a global level, but equally serve and if all the people take a little conscience to do this kind of  things the world be a better place to live not just for the humans also for all the others forms of life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario