miércoles, 14 de mayo de 2014

In the frozen poles

I have seen many good documentaries, but if I choose one of them I decided for “Frozen Planet” this is an amazing audiovisual work where you can see the natural life of the polar zones of the Earth, their climates changes and how the life on this sites adapted to extremely conditions.

Frozen Planet is a series of seven episodes documentary co-producer by the BBC and The Open University. In each episode you can see a different topics about a special theme, like the process of the spring, summer, autumn, winter, amongst others.

A point I like very much of this documentaries is the fact of their basically showing all the things without interfere, even the work team almost can’t show along the program, which enables pay totally attention on the nature situations.

I see these documentaries for first time on the TV, in the Discovery Chanel, but I can’t see it all on their occasion, and I try to founded for many time, but I can´t remember the name of the program. Finally I founded all the episodes on internet and I can download and see it all of them.


For all the people to like the nature life I recommended this awesome work, you can see the fantastic process of life in the polar zones of the planet, and the changes that there happened.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario