martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

A work to do sometime

Since a lot of time ago I was thinking in a work that I would like very much doing sometime: I wish go to some place like Africa and make food for the needy people with recycle vegetables.
The great supermarkets throw away a lot of food in good conditions only because don't have a good aspect for sale, and if you clean it well is a great manner to make food with not much money.

I wish do this in a moment of my life, because I think is a great form to contribute a little bit to get better quality of life of the people. Also I think I can know other realities and cultures on this way, a lot of people need this kind of things and I would like very much do something about that.

But, for now, I liked do other things like draw, and if I can, learn to tattooing, because is a thing that appeal to me very much.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario