jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

What's happen arround you? this is the cuestion do you need doing for understand the situations of your own life and the life of the others, because if you don't ask anything you never get your own true and live in a world created for other persons for you.
In my career I like to know diferent points of view of the same things or facts, because I think this is the better way to create your own true, is for that I visit many sites of internet to reed about  the things that are going on. One of this sites is http://verdadahora.cl/.  I like this page because I think that suggest a more confrontation point of view. In this site I can found many articles of differents current issues, I like the principal section where the principal themes show up for a minute and change for another, of this way you can see many topics at the same time, and if you interesting on one of this all you need to do is press over them and you can read more.
Is a great site of internet, if you don't conform whith the typical true of the massive media, probably you like this page.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario