jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

The last movie I saw was Tyrannosaur. A British film directed by Paddy Considine. I saw this movie in my house two weeks ago, when I was really sick and I can't go out, so I needed to spend my time in something.
Despite the name of the movie, they is not about dinosaurs, is about a drama of two persons with sad life. For fortuitous events they know it and had to affront the problems of life together. 
This move doesn't have very famous, but they perform masterly! The cast come Peter Mullan (Joseph), Olivia Colman (Hannah), Eddie Marsan (James), Paul Popplewell (Bod), Ned Dennehy (Tommy), and Sian Breckin (Kelly).
It’s a wonderful movie with a dramatic history of life, pain and determination to change  the curse of things.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario