jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013


The best concert I saw is when the Charged GBH arrived to Chile in 2008 in the Arena Recoleta, the place selected for the show was crap, but I didn´t care in this moment, all I wanna thinking in this minute is I can finally saw this great band!
The concert started after other bands played, in this moment I was in the front, just a few meters of the singer, Colin Abrahall, and when they started to play I could listen in live a lot of songs I liked so much.
They have more than 30 years on the music circuit, but that night they played with the same energy that they got in the beginning of their careers.
After a more than a half one hour of strident music, the band stopped to play. And I feel just happy, the concert was awesome and I stayed there! This is definitely a moment to remember for many, many years.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario