jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

Well... my name is Cristobal Mrugalski Ortiz de Zarate, I have another name too, but I don´t really like this so I don´t put it here
.
I was born in the city of toxic air: Santiago, Chile on the 11th August 1992. In my first years of college y study in Latino Americano, but soon I have to change to other two schools for many diferent reasons.
In 2010 I finally finish the school and the next year I start study journalism in the Universidad de chile.
I don´t wanna be a Journalist, but learn new things is nice.. I guess.

Well, I think is better change the course of conversation... So I´m glad to say I have a pretty family with my daughter Astrid and my girlfriend Josefina. Oh! I forgot, I have parents too, My dad and my mom and one brother and my two sisters, but I don´t talking of their here because I don´t wanna do.

But I don´t hav only my family, I had hobbies too, like going out with my friends and drinking some beers, I like very much drawing, I like learning to do tattoos so, but I only needs more parctice... I guess.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario