miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

A good time to eat

Well, I don’t really have a favorite food, but if I need choose one, I’m pretty sure I decided for the lasagna.
Since I was a little kid, the Italian food was my favorite, and the lasagna gets a special place in my stomach. I really liked this food because represent a special plate, not the typical crap of all the other days, not, the lasagna is for a few days a year.
Because I don’t eat meat, I used spinach to replace the ground meat. For the rest of ingredients I used the same of typical plate, the result: fantastic vegetarian lasagna.
Eat this plate can be expensive if you go to a restaurant, but prepare on your own home is really cheap. You can buy the ingredients in a fair and prepare your own dough, in addition to be tastier, you have a nice moment making it.

I like very much to preparing this kind of food with friends, because I laugh a lot in the process, and the result is greatest: eating good food, drinking some beers and have a nice time.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario